The Fort La Bosse School Division is committed to working together with our communities to prepare students for the future by providing quality education and fostering lifelong learning in caring environments while making the best possible use of resources.
The Values Which Guide Us Are:
- A responsibility to provide quality education for all students.
- An openness to change that enables us to respond thoughtfully to the demands of the future.
- An appreciation of and belief in the diversity, strength and commitment of our communities.
- An understanding of communities in their broadest sense; including staffs, parents, families, homes, businesses, cultures, as well as our students as partners in education.
- A fostering of healthy self-esteem and high achievement in students so that they may become self-directed, responsible adults.
- A respect for all people and their ideas which is demonstrated in all decisions, actions and communications.
- A desire for safe, caring environments that show an appreciation of the talents, strengths and needs of our communities.
- An obligation to make the best possible use of an available and potential resources including the personnel, finances and materials used to support education.
- A desire for responsible citizens committed to lifelong learning for everyone-students, staff, parents, and all community members.