Frequently Used Forms:
- Student Transportation Service Request .pdf
- Student Accident Insurance
- Student Transfer Form .pdf
- Kindergarten Registration Form (Virden)
- Kinder Registration (Non-Virden) Form
- School of Choice Forms -Out_of_Division
- School of Choice Forms – Within_Division
- Interprovincial Border Public School Transfer Request Form
- Student Registration Form
SCHOOL OF CHOICE
Provincial regulations require that “School of Choice” transfer applications for the following school year must be received by schools for consideration no later than May 15 of the current school year. Please note that due to the provincial 20K3 initiative, transfers to non-catchment area schools are not a guaranteed placement.
Parents who wish to register a child in a school other than the one they presently attend or a school other than their catchment area are asked to notify the school administrator of the school presently attending, and complete the required “School of Choice” form. This includes students who will enter Kindergarten in the fall. Please note that parents who have completed this documentation in previous years need not re-apply.
Please also note that if school busing is required, then a separate letter needs to be submitted with the School of Choice form requesting bus transportation.
If you have any questions about your catchment area, or for more information please call your local school and/or the Fort La Bosse School Division Office – 748-2692.