- View the Virtual Town Hall
- Local Voices / Local Choices – template letter for community use
- Bill 64 Opinion Speech – Wanda Sparks
- Bill 64 – Smashing Education Eggs – John R Wiens
- Tories Accused of Politicizing Education
- Teaching Mathematics Effectively in Rural Manitoba
- Letter from the Minister of Education
- Rootless In Their Souls – John R Wiens
- Education Proposals For Manitoba
- Bill 64 the Education Modernization Act
- Better Education Starts Today
- Expertise should guide schools plan – Winnipeg Free Press – March 20, 2021
- Province must justify bold education plan – Winnipeg Free Press – March 20, 2021
- Indigenous Education to be set back decades – Winnipeg Free Press – March 19, 2021
- Province says time to change lesson plans – Winnipeg Free Press – March 19, 2021
- Abolishing School Trustees could backfire – Winnipeg Free Press – March 19, 2021
- Manitoba Education overhaul focus on accountability, but critics say schools already offer that – CBC News – March 17, 2021.
- Premier defends decision to turf school trustees – Winnipeg Free Press – March 17, 2021
- Pallister says local voice will be stronger from education overhaul – Discover Westman – March 17, 2021
- Our voices won’t be any louder – Winnipeg Free Press – March 17, 2021
- School Division dismantling planned as Tories unveil education overhaul – Winnipeg Free Press – March 16, 2021
Further information on these sweeping changes can be found on the local voices, local choices section of the Manitoba School Boards Association website
Because sweeping changes are being proposed regarding education! Whether you agree or disagree with them, your voice deserves to be heard. Please call 204-945-3636 and register to speak to Bill 64: the Education Modernization Act.
For more information on how to register to present on Bill 64 click on the link below.